The future of riding is here. Feel the difference with the all-new Sirrus. With a lightweight carbon frame, this is the next generation of lightweight comfort and speed.
The Sirrus is alluring in aesthetics but even more superior in performance. Meticulously crafted with performance features and a comfort-focused design, Sirrus’ lightweight carbon frame includes our Compliance Junction — enabling a new degree of handling that’s completely unconventional in such a comfortable bike.
Rider-First Engineered™: Like all Specialized carbon bikes, the geometry of each frame is uniquely crafted. This means that for every frame, each tube size and carbon layup is specifically selected to achieve the optimal balance of rigidity, weight, and responsiveness to ensure that no matter what size you’re riding, you’re going to experience the world’s best ride.
Comfortable: The extraordinary performance of the Sirrus Carbon frame begins at its heart, the Compliance Junction. It’s been designed to have just the right amount of flex and forgiveness across the carbon frame without sacrificing performance or efficiency. The result enables next-level maneuverability for enhanced all-day comfort. Future Shock, Specialized’s unique suspension design, prevents harsh frequencies caused by bumps in the road from reaching the handlebars. The Sirrus Carbon is forgiving, flexible, and quick enough to move at the speed of life.
Versatile & Customizable: Equipped with rack, fender, and top tube mounts, you can make the Sirrus your tool, your transportation, or both. With tire clearance up to 42c, you’ve got plenty of room to tune your ride for whatever comes next.
- Specialized FACT 9r carbon frame features internal cable routing.
- Using our Rider-First Engineered™ philosophy, the geometry of each frame is uniquely crafted. Each tube size and carbon layup is specifically selected to achieve the optimal balance of rigidity, weight, and responsiveness no matter the frame size.
- The Compliance Junction provides just the right amount of flex and forgiveness across the carbon frame without sacrificing performance and efficiency.
- Future Shock 1.5, Specialized’s unique suspension design, is placed inside the headtube to prevent harsh frequencies caused by bumps in the road from reaching the handlebars.
- The minimalist yet efficient SRAM GX Eagle Lunar 1x drivetrain with wide-range gearing ensures smooth and reliable shifting.
- SRAM Level TLM hydraulic disc brakes 160mm/160mm provide optimal speed control and dependability.
- Roubaix Pro tubeless-ready tires are quick-rolling and pinch-flat resistant.
- Sirrus 6.0 is fender and rack compatible with top tube and fork mounts, and racks can be used with 51c DRYTECH fenders, making Sirrus easy to rack and roll.
- Roval Terra seatpost offers significant compliance for a smooth ride over rough terrain.
|Crank Length (mm)||165||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
|Seatpost Length (mm)||330||330||330||380||380||380|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||580||600||600||620||620||640|
|Stem Length (mm)||70||70||80||90||100||110|
|Saddle Width (mm)||155||155||143||143||143||143|
|Chain-Stay Length (mm)||440||440||440||440||440||440|
|B-B Drop (mm)||80||80||80||80||80||80|
|B-B Height (mm)||268||268||268||268||268||268|
|Fork Length (full) (mm)||395||395||395||395||395||395|
|Bike Stand-Over Height (mm)||694.3||739.3||771.5||798.1||838.7||863.5|
|Head-Tube Length (mm)||107||128||151||176||208||237|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||51||51||51||51||51||51|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal) (mm)||521||547||590||614||644||568|
|Seat-Tube Length (mm)||330||330||330||380||380||380|
|Frame||Specialized FACT 9r Carbon, Fitness Geometry, 1x Drivetrain, 12x142 thru-axle, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts|
|Fork||Specialized FACT 9r Carbon Monocoque, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle, low rider mounts, Plug + Play fender mounts, Future Shock 1.5|
|Rims||DT Swiss R470, 23mm depth, 20mm internal width, disc brake, 24h|
Front: Specialized front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x100mm thru-axle, 24h
Rear: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x142mm thru-axle, 24h
|Tires||Roubaix Pro 2BR, 700x30/32|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BSA 68 Wide|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival DUB Wide, 40T|
|Shifters||SRAM GX, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|Chain||SRAM CN GX EAGLE 120LI PWR.LCK 12S SLVR|
Front: SRAM Level TLM flat-mount, 160mm
Rear: SRAM Level TLM, hydraulic disc, 140mm CenterLine rotor
|Handlebars||Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|Stem||Future Stem, Comp|
|Seatpost||Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails|
|Pedals||VP Platform, Alloy Body|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Blk/Pearl Fade/Metallic White Silver/Blk Reflect / X-Small||888818785117||90922-1001|
|Gloss Blk/Pearl Fade/Metallic White Silver/Blk Reflect / Small||888818785285||90922-1002|
|Gloss Blk/Pearl Fade/Metallic White Silver/Blk Reflect / Medium||888818785278||90922-1003||SIR31760236M|
|Gloss Blk/Pearl Fade/Metallic White Silver/Blk Reflect / Large||888818784912||90922-1004||SIR31375956L|
|Gloss Blk/Pearl Fade/Metallic White Silver/Blk Reflect / X-Large||888818784943||90922-1005||SIR32504482L|
|Gloss Blk/Pearl Fade/Metallic White Silver/Blk Reflect / XX-Large||888818785629||90922-1006|