The Mazza Race has been developed to provide the best combination of riding feeling and performance for technical trails at maximum speed. Deep siping allows the tire to roll fast while still opposing drift, especially in off-camber terrain. The stepped leading edge rolls like a ramp, but digs in on climbs, making Mazza a top choice for both front and rear use.
- Generous tread depth claws into a range of terrain, and is stabilized with Vittoria’s proprietary 4C compound layering process, allowing the surface of the tread to remain tacky, while the base remains planted
- Wach effective edge is kept in place under high cornering and braking loads, leading to reduced rolling resistance, and increased wear life
- Substantial room was designed into the center tread to provide braking traction, while also accelerating cleaning
- Cornering is handled by Vittoria’s trademark progressive sipe width technology, which gives a gummy inside effective edge, without instability
- New Enduro Race Casing with insert below the tread provides additional puncture protection
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black / Tubeless / 29 x 2.60||8022530028530||11A00430||VIT61960530|